Followers

Saturday, March 1, 2014

February in My Rearview


Oh February, you are shorter than every other month, colder and darker too.  Good riddance to you for another year...and thanks for the memories.


February started off with a bang...

Muir Woods

...as my honey and I headed off to San Francisco for 4 days and 3 nights of adventure.  I'm still thinking about the fun we had, how much it surprised me, how much I might actually like to do it again.  You can read all about it here.

We got back just in time for me to put some finishing touches on a few Moda Bake Shop projects...which haven't published yet...so I will keep them for later...but trust me, they are both something special.

Next up a new PC for my business...I'm working with it now...this  one is much peppier than the last. No more power naps.  Life is good.

On the road to OBU

A quick visit from my beloved oldest son...so he could go on a college visit with son number 2.  (Read more about it here.)  From left to right in the photo my boys are the first and third.  The four boys have known each other since they were little... Noah was 6 and the other three were 2 when they met.

A demo at Happiness - I shared the latest step in S'more Rows.  We made trees with paper piecing.

And I only had 6 quilts cross the bars of my long arm.

Feb 2014 Tops to Treasures

I also received a swap mini for DQS14....

My birdies!  #DQS14

...my partner sent me the delightful birdie quilt being modeled by Jack.

"What ya doing?" #lickslastlonger

Coco had to get in the post too...silly cat.

All in all it was a very sweet, if somewhat hectic month.  I hope yours was happy.

Happy Valentine's Day


2 comments:

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

Sounds like you had a fun month! Happy March :)

Lynne said...

I am reading your blog from this point forward in an attempt to catch up on your life from March onwards. Please excuse me if I don't comment much; I will read every post and comment when I have something meaningful to say. See you at the other end! ;-)