Followers

Saturday, February 1, 2014

January in My Rearview....


Bye bye cold and blustery month.  I can't say I am not glad to see you go.

This month was a whirlwind.

Jan 2014 Tops to Treasures

Tops to Treasures long arm quilting finished 11 quilts for customers.  It was amazing how the quilt tops trickled in...my to do box was never full...still isn't...but there was always work to be done.

Tops to Treasures patterns had it's 16th pattern appear on Moda Bake Shop.  And has been busy behind the scenes to produce three more patterns for the coming months.

Look for "Tile" to be released sometime in February - featuring Printemps by 3 Sisters.  The model for this one will be the 2014/2015 Raffle Quilt for the Frisco Quilt Guild, with an extended, printed pattern being produced for sale along with the raffle tickets.

"Tiles" sneak peak
"All Good Gifts" to be released sometime in March features the brushed cotton version of "Mixed Bag" by Studio M.  If you watch my flickr photo stream you will get a peak at it when it is quilted.

"Summer Sand & Stars" is still in the writing stage...but trust me, the fabric line is amazing....like a bag of Jolly Rancher candies!  It will make your mouth water.

On the swapping/gift making front... I only had two makes this month.

When a boy asks me to make for him I can't resist.
Noah needed a bigger bag....the old one wouldn't fit his tooth brush!

Done at last!  Need to make a label.
Made for....and off in the mail as I write.  This cutie will be in it's new home before anyone reads this.
Hello February - the month of valentines!

4 comments:

Carla said...

Beautiful quilting. I look forward to your Moda bake shop patterns : )

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

I'm always amazed by how much you get done! So many stunning makes :)

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Tiles is beautiful, well done! And lots if other lovely stuff too! Just realised I haven't seen Moda bake shop in my blog roll for a while , I shall go and search! X

Lynne said...

It may have been cold but it didn't slow you down!