Followers

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Hello October!

 
 
It is about time you got here!  September was a long hard month for me.  I am grateful to be done with it for another 11 months.
 
 
Tops to Treasures continues to thrive.  I quilted 11 quilts for customers....
 
September 2013 - Tops to Treasures
 
I finished two quilts for patterns.....
 
S'more Rows Finished!

S'more Rows is all ready for some crisp October weather!

Join me on October 16 for the first installation of the directions.  If you haven't yet signed up for the give away go leave a comment now!  I will announce the winner of a S'more Love Jelly Roll from The Fat Quarter Shop on October 16.

 
Midwinter Reds Doll Quilt
 
Midwinter Cozy - has been scheduled for October 4 on  Moda Bake Shop
 
 
I also received a few more blocks from the Star of Africa swap.
 

September 2013 - Swaps
 
Add to all of that quilty fun - Johnny's EP study and ablation and his two day stay in the heart hospital; Noah turning 21; a visit to Weatherford Texas to watch Noah's team play; a 4 day, 3 night quilt retreat; and a whirlwind visit from Noah and you have my month in a nut shell....but it better be a pretty big nut.
 
Today is a new day.  (Thank You God)
 
Lily's Quilts

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing work! How do you do it? :-) You must sew all day and night!
Esther
esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

You've had a busy month but you've accomplished so much beautiful quilting! Today I received a squishy in the post. Guess what? Your block, which I sent months ago. I'm guessing you didn't send it back! I shall send it off again as soon as I get a chance to go to the post office :D

Celtic Thistle said...

For a tough month you sure did some wonderful work hope all your news in October is good!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

lots of fabric quilted. quilts, and the mid winter cozy is lovely

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

doh, FAB. quilted quilts

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

lots of fabric quilted. quilts, and the mid winter cozy is lovely

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

lots of fabric quilted. quilts, and the mid winter cozy is lovely

Lynne said...

Sounds like September was a very busy month. Hope October has been all you hoped it would be!

Unknown said...

This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. Not only that, your article is rich with a
lot of useful knowledge and helpful information.

build my fans on facebook
how can I increase my facebook fans