Followers

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wobbley Web Class

 
The lovely ladies at Happiness is Quilting have asked me to teach! The shop is located in historic McKinney, Texas and is one of my favorites.
 
Wobbly Web Layer Cake Throw was featured on Moda Bakeshop and is a fun seasonal throw that would be easy to personalize for different holidays.  I can easily imagine pumpkins wrapping their vines around the trellis, or spring flowers.
 
 
The model features "The Boo Crew" by Sweetwater for Moda and two friendly goggley eyed spiders on a wobbly web.
 
The class, #503,  is currently scheduled for Saturday, August 24 from 10am to 4 pm.  Cost for this class is $40.
 
Please contact the friendly people at Happiness is Quilting if you are interested in spending the day playing with fabric with me.
 
 

6 comments:

Celtic Thistle said...

Wish I could Cindy, I am sure it will be a great class.

Jessica said...

This is such a cute quilt! Wish I was closer because I totally would!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

id love to too, but until someone invents instant trans Atlantic travel it just doesn't work!!! have fun, i love teaching fabriccy. stuff

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

Like Fiona and Benta, I'd love to come but sadly it's way too far! Hope you have a great time teaching the class :)

Newbie Jen said...

I wish I could too!

Lynne said...

How exciting! I'm so pleased for you.