Followers

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Liebster Part 2



My 11 Nominees

The rules state I must nominate 11 blogs with fewer than 200 followers. 
 
And the nominees are...hmmm this is harder than I thought it would be.  Tell you what I am going to do.  If I follow a blog, then I like it.  There are not enough hours in the day for me to read blogs that make my head explode.  If you see your blog over on the side of my page, and you have fewer than 200 followers, then consider yourself Liebstered.
 
If you would like to participate here are the 11 questions you need to answer....
 
  1. What is your favorite sound?  For me it would be birds chirping outside my window, followed closely by the sound of children laughing.
  2. What is your favorite dessert?  Hands down it is The Great Wall of Chocolate served by P F Chang.  We have gone there every year to celebrate my second son's birthday and we split this 7 layer beauty between the bunch of us.  I honestly think that I would be happy just licking the raspberry sauce off of the platter...but my boys are too embarrassed to let me have a go at it.
  3. Why do you quilt? (or if you don't quilt then why do you do your favorite hobby.) I quilt because I like figuring out the puzzle....and the idea that what I do will be enjoyed by my family when I am not around.
  4. Do you like your veggies cooked or raw?  I'd choose raw every time.  There is nothing as yummy to me as a fresh garden salad.
  5. What family tradition do you most enjoy?  I have a great time stuffing stockings every Christmas.  (Don't worry, I took an extension course from Santa.  My Stuffer Certification allows him more time to make his deliveries.)  I find it easier to find little things throughout the year that will make my family smile than to find that one perfect gift.
  6. What/when was your best birthday ever?  Hands down it was the year I turned 20.  That year my big brother got married on my birthday and gave me the perfect gift.  I always wanted a sister, and his wife is AWESOME.
  7. Cats or dogs?  Trick question!  I like both.  My dogs make me feel safe and my cats make me feel loved.
  8. What would be a "special dinner" to you?  I am not a big fan of pomp.  I am happy to eat from my lap off of a paper plate as long as it is with good friends and family.  A special dinner to me is one that is shared with the special people in my life.  Although, once in a while it is fun to go to a restaurant that serves me...with glass glasses and real silverware.
  9. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?  Honestly, I am tempted to say that I'd like to be slender but the truth is my weight isn't the real issue.  The real issue is my attitude about my body.  Soooo, if I could change one thing about myself it would be my crappy attitude.
  10. Do you have any quirky habits?  I sniff my hair when I am tired.  In fact I just caught myself doing it.  When I worked in an office I often wore my hair up or short so that I couldn't do it in the middle of staff meetings.
  11. Name one "problem" that you wish you had a solution for.  I find it very uncomfortable to sit.  Yep, you read that one correctly.  Sitting is an issue for me.  I often find myself horizontal when I have no intention of being that way.  I thought it was because my legs aren't very long.  My feet don't always touch the floor flatly when my bum is pushed back to the back of a chair.  Eventually my feet hit the floor and my bum slides forward...next thing you know I am reclining.  This is not a pretty sight.

Now it is your turn....please link back to me if  you accept my Liebster nomination.  I'd love to read about you.

 



You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 21 days, 6 hrs, 30 min (3/31/2013 11:59 PM North America - Central Standard Time)


2 comments:

Canadian Abroad said...

Right with you on number mine and eleven. My knees always ache when I try to sit 'correctly' so I usually curl up on sofas. Much more comfy.

Lynne said...

I loved reading all those things about you! My attitude to my body can be pretty crappy too -- especially today when I've spent the whole night running to the bathroom! (I know, too much information).