Followers

Monday, February 11, 2013

"Oops!"

Many of you know that I write more than one blog.  (Call me crazy.)   There is this one...a general diary of my life and business...and there is Quilty Friends.

Quilty Friends is a site dedicated to blocks of the month patterns that I design for my quilty friends.  The patterns are free and meant to go together is sets of 12. 

After a very scientific survey   asking my followers to pick from two ideas I've developed "Oops".  This series will feature a classic quilt block every month from July 2013 until June 2014.  However, these classic blocks will also have classic mistakes in them....on purpose.  As each month unfolds you will see patterns for the blocks as well as what might happen if you made a quilt from 36 blocks all featuring the same mistake.  I can't wait to show you the awesome quilts waiting in the wings.

Hop over and become a follower.  You don't want to miss out on any of the fun.

3 comments:

Patti said...

Love this idea, Cindy! I went over to the blog and became a follower!

Lynne said...

Now that's a novel idea!

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

This is a fun idea! I'm not going to commit to anymore until I finish some bees but I'll look forward to following along!