Followers

Thursday, February 21, 2013

My Baby is at Quiltcon!


"'Nough Said" is at Quiltcon
 
How cool is that?!
 
"'nough Said" is the big quilt in the middle.  I designed it for my son's coach but wasn't able to make it the way I wanted to at the time.  He got a quilt, but not with the same scrappy look.  I think I would have liked it better if that dark grey were lighter...but coach liked it.

#shitdocsays 3
 
Then I found Sweetwater's "Reunion" and made it a second time.  I loved the results. 

'nough Said

And shared the pattern with Moda Bake Shop last November.
 
Now my baby is at Quiltcon without me. 
 
Thank you Sarah for taking it's picture for me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved being able to share with you!

Celtic Thistle said...

Congrats Cindy, it is a corker of a quilt!

Jane Bayarena said...

Congrats Cindy!!! How exciting to have your quilt at Quiltcon....

the running chicken quilting said...

Well done Cindy! That's so exciting.

Lynne said...

Congratulations! How exciting!