Followers

Monday, July 30, 2012

What have I been up to?

I know the month isn't quiite finished yet....but I needed to remind myself that I do indeed do something besides laundry and dishes. So, here is my month in review.

My month "at work" quilting for others....


Swapping with others....


Making quilts....one block at a time


Writing and testing patterns.....

If I get up off of my behind and get to work maybe, I can add a few pictures before the end of the month....but I'm not going to sweat it. After all, there is laundry to do...and plenty of dirty dishes to corral.

What have you been up to?


Lily's Quilts

3 comments:

Carla said...

That's quite the display of work. Very inspiring ; )

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Goly, haven't you been busy! Lovely creations there

Lynne said...

Seems like you have been very busy indeed!