Followers

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

And the Question is...

Image Detail
I'm back for a second day of silly distractions....

I now have a few questions for the other half of the TAG game.

I'm supposed to TAG 11 other blogs with these...but really, that isn't going to happen.  If you'd like to answer them go ahead.  You can do it in the comments or on your own blog. 

Without further ado...

1.  Name your favorite sound.....

For me it would be the sound of little feet slapping against tile floors, or the larger feet of my boys getting ready for their day as I am still half asleep in bed.  This is closely followed by the obnoxiously loud purr my cat has when he sticks his nose in my ear.

2.  Name your favorite smell....

Garden flowers caught in a breeze coming over the fence from a neighbors garden, the smell of clean clothes straight out of the dryer (the warmth may have something to do with that one), the smell of rain, the smell of my pillow as I climb into my bed at the end of the day.

3.  Favorite time of day...not to be confused with your best time of day.

I am at my best in the morning, but my favorite time of day is when I climb in to bed at the end of the day, stretching a little before I snuggle into the clean sheets and talk to God.

4.  Best junk food?

No contest.  Dark Chocolate Peanut M&Ms - protein and anti-oxidants, what more could you want.

5.  Best subject of study (in school)?

Math - it never changes

6.  Favorite outfit?

Baggy jeans, fluffy sweatshirt, and bear feet.

7.  Name of the son or daughter you didn't have.  You know, the one you didn't get to use.

In my case it is a girls name (three sons here).  Her name would have been Emily Christiana...her twin was Dorthy Grace.  Their initials are the same as my maternal grandparents.

8.  Which piecing technique is your favorite?

Paper piecing - it is crazy accurate - but most of the time I am too lazy to do it.

9.  Favorite type of project?

Anything that is intended as a gift for someone.  I love participating in swaps because I get to make cool stuff for people I don't know.  It doesn't hurt that I get packages in the mail too.

10.  What would I most likely find you doing  if you were 12 years old and had free time?

Reading or writing to my many pen pals....probably in a tree in the woods.

11.  What is the very next thing you are going to do right now?

Fold another load of laundry.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

I loved reading this post and learning even more about you.