Followers

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Garden Steps Stitch and Quilt Along

This is new for me. I've never participated in a blog project. However, after finishing my Fab Little Quilt Swap mini,....
I decided that I enjoy simple embroidery. Add that to the opportunity provided by Clover and Violet and I was hooked.



I ordered the quilt along kit from Sew Lux Fabric & Gifts. It arrived yesterday. 13 yummy Good Fortune and Bella Solid fat quarters, tied with a ribbon,
and tagged with a personal note from the shop owners, made me feel like I was receiving a gift.
Maybe I did. I can't wait to get started. There is still time to join in the fun. Hop on over to Clover and Violet's blog for all of the details.
 

2 comments:

Lynne said...

enjoy!

Sana Saroti said...

I really love your mini! Have fun with the new project! I have to post about my recent embroidery experiences soon.