Followers

Thursday, July 28, 2011

STUD Swapping 2009...continued

The quilt I made is on the left. The quilt made by my partner is on the right

"STUD Anniversary" September 2009

"Anything Goes" September 2009
My quilt was made from the little triangles I cut off when making blocks for another quilt.
"Anything Goes" October 2009
I had to try to trapunto the bananas!
"Into the Woods" October 2009
I used a block from a guild block swap as the center and starting point for my quilt. Who says that a UFO has to end up in the project that it was originally made for?!
"Winter with a Twist" November 2009
The idea was to make a winter themed mini using several of a list of materials/textures.
"Anything Goes" November 2009
This is one of my favorite little quilts. It was a little bigger than normal, but I couldn't bear to cut the lion's head off.
"Anything Goes" December 2009
And that completed my first year of swapping. I would do it again in a heart beat....in fact I did. Stay tuned for a 2010 swap summary.

No comments: