Followers

Monday, January 31, 2011

All done and ready to roll!!


Fabrics selected for my 2011 FQG Mystery Quilt
 (from left to right B, background, C,A)
 Hurray!!

I just finished my homework for the 2011 Frisco Quilt Guild Mystery Quilt. 

31 9.5 squares background
124 3.5" squares fabric B
32 3.5" squares fabric A
128 3" finished half-square triangles B/background
128 3" finished half-square triangles A/C

I have no idea what it is going to look like, but Martha says it is pretty and I love the fabrics I chose.

On Saturday, February 12 I'm off to the Crown Plaza in Addison along with 30 or so of my quilty friends.  Martha will feed us directions a little bit at a time throughout the day and by the time we go home we should have a top finished.

I can't wait!!

I'll post some more pictures as things develop.

No comments: